Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgiving

What a GORGEOUS weekend! I went to Mary Maxim in Paris, Ontario with my daughter, mom and two sisters. Mom took my daughter home for a sleepover. My husband and I went out for dinner to celebrate our 18th anniversary. Sunday everyone was at my parents for turkey dinner (yum) and I took some family photos. However, our daughter didn't want to cooperate when it was "our" turn. Thankfully she was in the group photo. We drove around today trying to outrun the rain. Unfortunately I got some great shots but they are ALL out of focus. arrrr*!*@** So, we will try again next weekend. My goal is to have an updated family photo for Christmas cards. We have some from March but I really wanted some nice autumn ones to choose from. Until later...
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment