Thursday, October 28, 2010

2 Sunday Shoots


Two shoots down...the biggest one of my life coming up on November 6th. My first wedding shoot.
I have two friends who asked if I would take some photos for them. On Sunday my daughter & I went to our friend's house and took some pics along a trail with her daughter and the dogs. In the afternoon I met up with a friend & her family. Here's just a taste. My friend's daughter didn't want to turn around so I leaned over the log and got this great pic looking down the log and both dogs on either side. #2: My daughter and her friend.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great! A cloudy day, I assume, but it made great shadows. Too bad about the wedding. Did you not get much notice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a little cloudy but it makes for better pics than a bright, sunny day. I got to take pics of the groom's family before the wedding. I only found out the week of.

    ReplyDelete