Thursday, March 10, 2011

New "toy"

Well, I bought the Gypsy for my Cricut Expression the other day. I'm trying to figure it out without making a commitment (no registration, no linking just yet)--in case I decide to return it. I've only talked to 2 people that have one and they both love theirs, although a co-worker today told me she didn't have the time to sit down and "play" with it. I printed off the 47-page online manual and it seems to have helped in going through it page by page. I actually cut something tonight as a test using the 2 cartridges that come with it. Things seems to be looking up! Maybe I'll keep it after all. It will certainly make for less stuff to take to crop nights! Any comments from users would be appreciated. :)

Until next time,
D.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Deanna,
    No, sorry, I don't have a Gypsy. Let me know your final verdict though as I have considered buying one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    I thought I responded. I'm loving the Gypsy, if for the only reason that it saves lugging all of my cartridges to a crop. I also like that you can do a keyword search and don't have to flip through all the books looking for a specific image. Now to find a decent wheeled bag that fits the Expression. LOL!

    ReplyDelete