Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feeling rejuvenated

I've been wanting to get back to my scrapbooking but my craft table has been a mess! Tuesday is my day and I'm going to spend most of it in my local scrapbook store in their crop room. Yes, I have my own space but there are less distractions if I leave the house. This is probably why I could never work from home, although I've contemplated it! Before Christmas I bought a new Cricut cartridge (Everyday Paper Dolls) and I just got another cartridge (Paisley) for my birthday. My daughter has already requested some things for her paper dolls. I'm off to settle down on the couch with a cup of tea, my new Cricut cartridges and a few photography magazines. What a wonderful way to end the day!

Wednesday's Camera Club guest spoke on the Tao of Photography. Very interesting. We were given a challenge to use a 50mm lens for the next month and only f8. Maybe I'll get creative with my photography too!

Until next time,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment